Upon successful review of the application forms and school reference, candidates will be invited to attend a Selection day whereupon you will be required to:
- Sit a short Maths and Physics paper ( approx 30 minutes each)
- Complete a fitness ‘best effort’ assessment which comprises of:
- timed 1.5 mile run.
- 2 minute sit up assessment.
- 2 minute Press up assessment.
- An interview with a member of the Senior Management Team.
During your attendance we will also be evaluating your potential to; add value to the College, integrate with your peers and whether you have the values and standards that we expect.
Where possible parents and candidates link this day to the open day as the above process usually takes up to half the day.
The results and observations will be presented to the Senior Management Team who will then consider your application and you will be informed of the outcome within 2 weeks of the selection day.