As a co-educational full boarding college we are committed to ensuring students realise their full potential through:
- Inspiring each student to achieve the highest possible standards in Science Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) based studies, the broader curriculum and the military skills and leadership training programme;
- Promoting the best habits of independent thought and learning in the pursuit of excellence so that students are equipped for university and beyond;
- Fostering the core values of courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment so that students are role model citizens;
- Developing students through a broad based education and a range of experiences that challenges them to discover their strengths, recognise their weaknesses and make the most of their talents at Welbeck and beyond;
- Providing supportive pastoral care that nurtures physical health, self efficacy, emotional maturity and moral standards so that students feel safe, secure and valued;
- Building on previously identified leadership potential by developing leadership skills and personal character ready for the challenges of service life.